Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

21 October 2005

Carnage

Things are going downhill for the following reasons:
  1. My liver is befok.
  2. I have an assignment due in 2 minutes and its not going well at all.
  3. I am having a lot of anxiety over leaving a lot of special people behind in Grahamstown when I leave in 17 days. In fact I am really sad and am going to miss everyone a lot... It was good to spend time with them last night and earlier this week.
  4. Constable Oosthuizen wanted to meet me this morning at 8am to take another statement about my car break in.
  5. They stuffed up the statement last time I was at the police station when they called me out of bed at 4am.
  6. He called back this morning and cancelled the meeting so I got up early with a bastard hangover for nothing.
  7. I am running out of money again.
  8. Apparently I am my lecturer's pet.
  9. I don't have a job in the US yet.
  10. I am hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home