Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

06 April 2006

On the move again... Final destination: London in the Summertime!

Ok I know I have been a total delinquent about blogging over the last month, mostly because I have been making the most of my last days here in Aspen, and making plans to travel a bit over here. I now have a complete itinerary worked out until the 21 April, when I will be arriving in London to see what that holds for me for a while.

Here is an abbreviated itinerary of my movements for the next month:

Friday 7 April:
Aspen to Denver, Colorado (to spend the night).

Saturday 8 April:
Denver, CO to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I am going to be staying right on the beach, and will be visiting one of my best mates from SA who is living and working in FL as well. I also intend to make a trip or two up to Miami to see what there is to see there.

Wednesday 12 April:
Fort Lauderdale, FL to Atlanta, Georgia
I am actually going to stay with family friends living in a big house on a lake. Lots of hiking, swimming, jetskiing, fishing, boating etc etc to do. Also maybe some home cooked food for the first time in 5 months *hold thumbs*

Wednesday 19 April:
Atlanta, GA to New York City
I am very excited about this leg of the travels. I will be staying right in Times Square, Manhatten, close to all the action and places to see. I don't plan to sleep much.

Friday 21 April:
JFK, New York to London, Heathrow
And so begins the new chapter of the adventure....

I will be trying my best to load pics and stories as I go along.

There really hasn't been much happening in Aspen that is blog worthy, just the same old sleep, snowboard, work, drink, sleep, snowboard... and so it goes. It is spring here and the snow is melting fast. I am loving the warm weather and spring snowboarding which is a totally new experience. I am really sad to leave Aspen, I really love it here and will be back in the near future for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home