Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

23 October 2005

Things I did this weekend

I had such a great weekend, it's nice to feel a bit more refreshed and revived again!

I went to see Prime Circle on Friday night. They are such an awesome band and Ross Learmonth the lead singer has the most incredible voice and is only 21 years old. They have just released a new album called Live this Life which shows how hard they are working and how much they have matured as a band over the last few years. The only thing that annoyed me was that they finally started playing an hour and a half late, which was really unprofessional. They sounded good enough to make up for it though.. And they chilled and chatted with people in the Taphuijs after the performance which was pretty cool.

Then on Saturday I went out to a game farm with a bunch of mates for the day and night for a chill and a braai. It was so beautiful and peaceful out there, I didn't realise how much I needed to relax! Saw some cool animals too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home