Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

15 December 2006

My plans for the silly season

Christmas holiday time is almost here and it can't come too soon. Well actually a lot of people are away already, but my plans are as follows:

15-21 Dec: Working like a trojan
22 Dec: Work Christmas party
23 Dec: Pack, wrap presents
24 Dec: Fly to Cologne, Germany to spend Christmas with Karina and her family (good family friends of ours)
25 Dec: Presents. Oh and food.
29 Dec: Mom's birthday, and flying back to London
30 Dec: Train to Edinburgh
31 Dec: Hogmanay (New Year) in Edinburgh with Solii and her friends (my sister-in-laws friend)
1-5 Jan: Visiting Edinburgh and St Andrews (where my family is from) and surrounds.
5 Jan: Back to London
8 Jan: Back to work

Very jealous of everyone that is away in Argentina and Chile (my brother and his wife), South Africa (too many to name), Zimbabwe (Di etc) and Dubai (my work colleague Shane, who is sadly leaving us). I'm going nutty without the sunshine already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home