Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

28 October 2005

The end of an era

I have completed all my lectures and assignments for my courses at university, which means that my year is over officially. It also means that technically I have finished my degree. It's done, it's over and I can't believe it! No exams so I am out of here in a week's time.

Its a bit wierd, I feel really displaced and strange now, like I don't really belong anywhere. I guess that's going to be the story of my life for the next year or two unitl I get settled into some decent employment and live in one place for a while. It's a very exciting turning point in my life, I feel free to do anything and go anywhere with no real responsibility. It's also really scary though, I feel really small compared to the world out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home