Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

28 November 2005

On my way...

I am off to New York tonight to begin my adventures overseas, flying via London. It is going to be 24 hours of hell in transit until I finally get to my hotel in NYC. I then fly out the next day into Denver, then take a 4 hour bus trip on to Aspen where I will be spending the next 5 months working and travelling, and of course skiing!

My itinerary from hell:
From: Johannesburg, South Africa
Terminal: A
to Heathrow (London), United Kingdom
Terminal: 1
Depart: Mon 28 November 2005, 20:15
Arrive: Tue 29 November 2005, 05:15

From: Heathrow (London), United Kingdom
Terminal: 4
to John F Kennedy (New York), USA
Terminal: 7
Depart: Tue 29 November 2005, 08:20
Arrive: Tue 29 November 2005, 10:50

From: John F Kennedy (New York)
To: Denver International, Colorado
Depart Wednesday, 30 November 2005, 08:30
Arrive: Wednesday, 30 November 2005, 10:15

On top of all of this I have picked up a nasty bug which has made me rather ill, so not feeling by best, but hopefully it will pass soon. The last thing I need is to start this process sick. I am very excited, and looking forward to spending some time living in a different culture and meeting new people. I am a bit nervous to be going on my own, but I am sure it will all work out for the best.

I will catch you all on the other side, with some news as soon as I can get access to the net once I have arrived in the US. Keep watching this space for photos and stories from my travels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home