Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

05 November 2005

It's a turning point

I am sitting in NML on my own on a rainy Saturday afternoon, this is the last time I will set foot in this building and it's a sad moment for me. It's become a home away from home filled with a lot of very special people and I am going to miss it a lot. It feels very strange actually, I feel quite displaced and disoriented.

Anyway, its onwards to see more exciting places and meet more cool people. I am leaving Grahamstown on Monday morning, after I have my car window replaced AGAIN, because they broke into my car this weekend AGAIN! Let this be a warning to all those that park in New Street... Bastards.

So here's to getting a degree and leaving university! It feels pretty cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home