Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

01 November 2005

The weekend in review

I spent the weekend in Cape Town with my cousins, just chilling and looking around the place which was awesome! I haven't been there in a long time and it was really good to be back. I would love to move there when I get back to SA, it is so beautiful and there are so many places to go and things to do. It was good to go on holiday somewhere with nothing hanging over my shoulders as well. I did have to say goodbye to Lyle and Jenna though, as I won't be seeing them for a long time, which was really sad.

Friday:
1. Arrive in CT: windy and cold
2. Braai at the digs: meet a whole pile of medic students in the middle of exams
3. Frozen yoghurt at Marcel's in Rondebosch: can't believe it's still there, the best in the country

Saturday:
1. Witness an old man get hit by a car: saw my medic cousin in action, kind of
2. Have breakfast at The Greek: really good
3. Hit Clifton Beach: damn there are a lot of good looking people in Cape Town
4. Watch the cricket: yay we won!
5. Cocktails at the V&A Waterfront
6. Watch a movie: soppy chick flick, vomit

Sunday:
1. Drive around Chapman's Peak: wow its stunning
2. Lunch in Hout Bay
3. Check out Llundudno and Sandy Bay: a lot of naked people I hear
4. Tea in Camps Bay
5. Fell asleep in front of the TV while the boys worked
7. Cappucino and baklava in Greenpoint

Monday
1. Breakfast in Obs: i love it there
2. Fly back to PE: sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home