Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

09 December 2005

Surviving a day on the slopes...

I got up early this morning to go to my first snowboarding lesson at Snowmass mountain, which is about a half hour bus ride from Aspen (in good weather). And it was so awesome! I am hooked and can't wait to get better so that I can really start enjoying it properly. I slammed into the hill a good few times as can be expected on one's first day, but nothing too hectic that wrist guards and a helmet (essential items, don't go out without them!) couldn't handle. My posterior is in a lot of pain and so are my knees. It is a full body work out, but so much fun you don't even notice until the end when you relax.

Sorry no pics today, I forgot to take my camera after all that, but probably better anyway, I wouldn't want to break it falling from the board. I promise there will be pics next time:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home