Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

01 December 2005

Arrived at last

Well I have finally arrived at my final winter wonderland destination in Aspen, Colorado in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. It is absolutly stunning here and the snow has been falling quite steadily since I arrived, though it is not that thick yet. The ski season has started here, so people are arriving in droves. There are tons of other South African and Aussie students here, also lots of people from Brazil and Argentina. I am in the middle of desperately hunting for jobs and a place to live, which is proving to be more difficult than anything else. I will post more about my trip here and all the things that have been happening as well as some cool photos of where I am at as soon as I have some more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home