Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

08 December 2005

Uber snowboarding champion

Heh, well not really but it looks good up there! I have bought myself a snowboard and all the kit that goes with it, and have bought myself 3 days in snowboard school so I am on my way to champion form :-) I now have no money to speak of, but at least I can start enjoying these beautiful slopes instead of just staring at them everyday. I will post some photos of tomorrow's class so you can all see what went on. I predict the day (from 10am to 3pm) will consist mainly of a really painful butt, tons of bruises and stiff muscles for a week. I think the class will be quite small though because the season hasn't really started, which is good for more individual attention.

There has been over 40 inches of snow over the last week here, which is incredible for this time of year! It has also been about -25 to -30 deg C here everyday. I have never been this cold in my life. The locals say that this is unsual, and that it is not usually this cold, especially when the sun shines. We had a beautiful blue sky day today though and plenty of fresh powder, here's hoping tomorrow will be similar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home