Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

11 April 2006

A very frustrating day

So much for the plans for the sun and sea. I seem to have brought tropical storm weather down with me from who knows where. It rained hard all day today, and the wind is HOWLING down the beachfront. I spent the day cruising down Las Olas Blvd, the main central shopping/eating place in town which was cool for about an hour when you are on your own. Then went shopping for a new watch and sunglasses because unfortunately there isn't much to do in this town when there is no sun and the beach is out. Got the watch, still need sunglasses though. Anyway, I guess these things happen. I will wait and see if there is sun tomorrow, otherwise I may try and get up to Miami, though I don't know if it will be logistically feasible at such late notice.

Hold thumbs for better weather:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home