Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

19 June 2006

Foo Fighters

I went to see the Foo Fighters live in Hyde Park on Saturday. They were incredible live and I recommend their show to you all should they pass your way while on tour promoting their new album, In Your Honor. They also brought on The remaining members of Queen as a surprise act to play an old skool classic with the Foos drummer on lead vocals - wow! One of those once in a lifetime things that I will always remember. I have tons of photos from the concert and the last few weeks which I will try and get uploaded as soon as I can, life has been a bit hectic for a while here in London Town. Here is a video:



Things are going well in general at the moment otherwise:
1. Closed my first deal last week - yay! Commission!
2. Found a gorgeous flat in Southfields, and even more gorgeous flatmates - watch out, three hot women taking over from 1 July.
3. Designed a website from scratch, which is fully CSS driven and hacked it so still Joomla! compatable - taught myself, so giving myself a huge pat on the back for that one.
4. Not sick and dying
5. Opened 2 bank accounts sucessfully - those who have settled in the UK will know what a big deal this is

3 Comments:

At 1:25 pm, Blogger Duncan said...

dont read this, read www.ilovehansa.blogspot.com and receive a free lanyard.

 
At 12:55 pm, Blogger Cat Murray said...

what the hell?????

i am not impressed with this boycott against my site Duncan. I might block you from my comment list if you aren't careful. Then what will you do without my site traffic?

 
At 7:40 am, Blogger Duncan said...

ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home