Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

16 May 2006

London Update

I haven't blogged much in the last few weeks, mostly because my life has been very boring. But I warned you lot it would be sporadic! The job and house hunt has been hell over here. It has taken me a little while to get into the swing of things here, and settle down into the London life. I still feel quite disconnected from everything around me, which I suppose will only be remedied with work when I have some kind of structure to my day.

In the mean time the hunt continues and the cash is depleting fast! Maybe if things get really tough I should start a blog on the day to day life of a homeless woman in Hyde Park (thanks Di!), get advertising for the site and make millions. On second thoughts maybe not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home