Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

07 June 2006

What has happened to the Mail & Guardian Online?

The Mail & Guardian online traditionally has been a favourite of mine, a one of the first sites I would go to in the morning to read well reported news reports and articles from home and all around the world.

I am very disappointed however to see that ad banners have completely overtaken the visual space on the page. They are horrible, glaring, completely overpowering and absolutely all over the place. In fact it is entirely unpleasant to navigate the page and I have avoided it ever since this little disaster happened.

I know the M & G must be earning potloads of dough over this, but have some sympathy on the reader will you?

6 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Blogger Duncan said...

try www.ilovehansa.blogspot.com. That is where all the info that counts is stored.

 
At 8:21 am, Blogger Cat Murray said...

are you advertising on my blog Duncan?

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger Duncan said...

maybe

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger Cat Murray said...

Duncan, my going rate for an ad space on one of the websites we produce would be £1,200. Because I know you, I can offer you the space for £500...

 
At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duncan you scale!!!

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger Cat Murray said...

appalling behaviour isn't it? have you learned nothing Duncan?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home