Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
www.flickr.com

24 April 2006

New Adventures in Rainy London-Town

That's right.. I can here all of you in Sunny SA sniggering at yet another person who has disappeared into the cold, grey, rainy cultural melting pot that is London. However I here and about to start from scratch again: job, flat, friends, new life and all that.

I am actually really excited about being here, I love this city's vibe and the crazy mix of people that it attracts. Though the job and house hunt is more than a little intimidating to say the least. Anyway, out the door with my tough face on and all will be well.

I have some photos from NY which I will upload as soon as I can, though I am without an easily accessible internet connection at the mate's flat I am squatting in at the moment. My posts may be a little sporadic again now, though I will try to keep you all up to date with the proceedings.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 pm, Blogger Katie Possum said...

welcome!
another cold, bedraggled and slightly damp individual in the UK salutes you, and wishes you well in the job and flat quest.

 
At 1:37 pm, Blogger Cat Murray said...

hmm cold, bedraggled and slightly damp describes life quite well;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home